Sunday, September 10, 2006

Money Problems?

Here's the answer...

Heb 13:5 "Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with what you have."

Ps 37:7,16 "Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way... Better is the little of the righteous than the abundance of many wicked."

Prov 23:4-5 "Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint. Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle."

Usually the cause of our worries and problems is money. Without money, we usually think we are the least on this world. We study hard to find a good job and earn a big salary someday, we work hard for money, we spend our time looking for money instead of having time for our family. Is life all about finding money? Why do we worry so much about it. Did God not promise to supply our needs? God said, "I will supply all your needs according to my riches and glory". In Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all this things shall be added unto you". I am not trying to suggest that one will just sit and wait for the money to fall from heaven. My point is, do not worry so much. Just do your part. Balance life and seek first the kingdom of God. Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself upon the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. " then everything follows..

Phil 4:11-13 ...For I have learned to be content, whatever the circumstances may be. I know now how to live when things are difficult and I know how to live when things are prosperous. In general and in particular I have learned the secret of eating well or going hungry--of facing either plenty of poverty. I am ready for anything through the strength of the One who lives within me.

May God bless you readers...

No comments: